Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why is there such a huge difference in the price of internet domain registrations, between registrar

Is there some variance in the degree of ownership one has of their domain, whether they buy from one company or another? I%26#039;m just trying to understand what constitutes or justifies the difference. -I have seen single domain registrations for as low as $4.95, to as high as $35 (actually, sometimes higher).



Also, please share with me what domain registration sites, hosting sites, and web design sies and/or services you have had good experiences with.



I am about to build 3 pages, having never built a single one, before. So, I am a total newbie, know no html or other programming languages, and, at least one of my sites may need to be a portal (and, I am told, possibly php).



I welcome your suggestions.



Please be kind, and share your best.



Thank you.



Why is there such a huge difference in the price of internet domain registrations, between registrars?





just use http://www.LocoDomains.com they have the best deals and service



Why is there such a huge difference in the price of internet domain registrations, between registrars?



Hi,



%26quot;IX Webhosting%26quot; is very reliable and cheap.You%26#039;ll get free domain for life...Check it out here:



http://top50webhosting.ez-mart.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment