Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What is the easiest way to upload files & maintain my new website?

I%26#039;m new at this... and I%26#039;m using go daddy as a host. I want to upload a simple one page file which is already set up in HTML.



Which of these is best for me? Should I create a network connection using my Windows XP? Or should I use Go daddy hosting control center web-based FTP client? Or what do you suggest?



Which is the easiest for somone who wants to keep things simple.



What is the easiest way to upload files %26amp; maintain my new website?





If GoDaddy has a web based FTP client and you don%26#039;t plan on transferring a lot of files that often, I%26#039;d use that. CuteFTP is also a great FTP client, http://www.cuteftp.com/, but it does cost $40.



I would also suggest trying http://www.cyberultra.net/hosting.php next time you renew your hosting. Much less expensive than GoDaddy, $40 for a year. I%26#039;ve been with them for years. They%26#039;re very reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment