Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Need help with e commerce.?

Hi All,



I have built the pages for my web shop and found a host but to complete my shop I now need a program that allows my customers to choose colours, shapes, sizes etc before buying my product. I have no knowledge of php so cannot do this myself. Could someone tell me - is there a software that is that specific or does anyone know how I go about finding a pro to do it for me?



Thanks,



Debby.



Need help with e commerce.?





Well, I%26#039;m ready to do that but in java not in php. Mail me clearly describing your requirements if u like.



Need help with e commerce.?



I don%26#039;t know of any software where you can automate this. You could probably do something yourself if your willing to spend alot of time learning and trying.



Really you want to contact a Pro, there are hundreds of website companies that can do this for you, you really need to do some research though online. Look at their examples of their work, their prices, and also very important find out about ongoing content updates, so when you need changes made they can do this for you.



Building a E-Commerce site such as this probably wont be cheap though, I could do it but it would probably take me the best part of a week. Sounds like you need a PHP enabled site getting data from a SQL back end that stores all the info needed, with such things as stock availability, sizes, colours etc... prices, shipment prices.



You can also use this back-end as a secure way to store customer purchase details and order tracking etc... But to design all this from scratch may well be expensive.



I would hesitate to recommend any company / person myself as everything I need I do myself, or i learn how to do it myself. So have never needed to use any such service myself. I would also be hesitant to recommend anyone because of the artful nature of websites and design, it really is a personal preference who%26#039;s work you like the look of as to what you are after.

No comments:

Post a Comment