Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Details about FLASH Jukebox in my Blog Post?

Could you please go to blog and see if the songs start automatically, if the JUKEBOX loads at all or do you get empty space. The information would help after spending two weeks making a 72-song alternative-electronic-britpop-dance mix lasting nearly 5 hours.



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-.RcpP2Ezd...



It may depend on your browser. I would be curious which browser you surf online?



I am listening to the jukebox now, but when i have revisited the blog page several time today, it is the only hosting site for JUKEBOX that the songs will not load.



I have engaged WEBJAY playlists for a month and finally unwound the tangled web of using the code for the FLASH PLAYER. Webjay labels it under MYSPACE embedd. SO far the jukebox works on MySpace, as well as AIM (aol) blog.



Details about FLASH Jukebox in my Blog Post?





Ok, I went to your page. Yes, it did start playing music when I clicked on your link up there. I see your jukebox...I see your play list. My only question is this....is there supposed to be some kind of picture on the left side of the jukebox or not? I see a blank, gray box. Just wondering. But, yes...your music plays automatically. Congrats...nice job!

No comments:

Post a Comment