Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How do I create a template for ebay in dreamweaver?

Hello, I want to create a template for some ebay auctions in dreamweaver but I%26#039;m a little confused how to do it. I can create all design in dreamweaver thats not a problem. What I%26#039;m confused on is how do I link or embed the pictures I want to use so they will show up in ebay. I have normally used flickr to host images then i%26#039;d link or embed the images when I set up the auction in ebay.



I%26#039;d like to be able to upload the pictures to either flickr or my web server but when you insert pictures in dreamweaver it automatically sets it up as if you are going to upload that page to your web server I am basically trying to create a template in dreamweaver then copy the html and paste it into the drescription portion on the ebay listing menu. However none of the pictures will link correctly if I do it this way.



Does anyone know how to set up the pictures so they link to an outside webserver but still shows up on your html without handcoding



thanks in advance



How do I create a template for ebay in dreamweaver?





What you need is the image hosting for your graphic.



I would recommend



http://imageshack.us/



When you done with your design locally on the PC.



Upload all the graphical elements to http://imageshack.us/



and copy and replace graphic location in your HTML file.



So you HTML file graphic will merge to %26quot;online storage%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment