Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I get a Host not accessible error much more common than natural...?

Help me, I have had this problem like for two months already. I get Host not accessible (Cannot locate remote server in Opera) errors %26quot;randomly%26quot; in Firefox and Opera (I don%26#039;t use IE). And when it isn%26#039;t a Host not accessible error, its a blank page (blank page mostly when submitting forms). I got DSL wireless connection and Google Web Accelerator, and sometimes some small pages take an eternity to load even at my %26quot;512 kbps%26quot; internet connection.



Help please, I got two blank pages trying to ask this question!



I get a Host not accessible error much more common than natural...?





switch to kohli hosting. I am with Kohli Hosting http://www.kohlihosting.com/ don%26#039;t face any problem!!!



Its $20 per year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment