Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Problem with Publishing website?

I published my website about three hours ago. My Hosting company is Godaddy. After I published my website, I put my domain name in the Browser window. A Page came up and that page said. %26#039;%26#039;WEBSITE COMING SOON%26#039;%26#039; then at the botton it said



%26#039;%26#039;If you are the owner of this web site you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.%26#039;%26#039; whats up with this?



Problem with Publishing website?





A delay on making it live or home page name wrong, like should be index.htm. Some of the first pages I uploaded were inaccessible as I used capital letters - these things can be case sensitive.



Problem with Publishing website?



First of all...are you using a template or your own code?

No comments:

Post a Comment