Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What should I use to upload a simple file on to my first website?

I want to set up my own simple website. My computer operating system is Windows XP and my webpage is in HTML and ready to upload. I will use go daddy as host and they are giving me so many options to upload!!



Which would be the best for a beginner? FileZilla, or creating a network connection with XP, or using Microsoft front page, or should I use go daddy%26#039;s %26quot;hosting control center%26quot; web based FTP client.



This question is important to me because I figure I might have to use this %26quot;FTP client%26quot; to manage my webpage?? So it might be an important decision. I want to be certain that I make the right choice.



What should I use to upload a simple file on to my first website?





well I personally like SmartFTP. Its a robust trusty tool that I rely on for all FTP to websites.



What should I use to upload a simple file on to my first website?



Windows XP network places will work fine but I like NVU for design and upload .



Get NVU at http://www.nvu.com/index.php it%26#039;s free



Other Replys:After a very well known magazine in Romania ,FileZilla had been chosen the best free uploading program



I strongly recommend you this program,i use it from over 2 years,and i never had problems with it

No comments:

Post a Comment