Monday, August 3, 2009

How do i create or host an on line journal?

does anyone know how to create or host an online journal? i dont mean a blog. i mean to supply my possible member%26#039;s with numerous page%26#039;s of entry space so that they can put their own thought%26#039;s in to there diary log that i provide. i want to create a diary for each member of my site. an example would be www.my-diary.org which i%26#039;m a member of but i would like to create my own site for other%26#039;s for free. and in hope%26#039;s that companies will want to advertise on my site and for diary member%26#039;s to donate money to support my site. i was wondering if i would have to hire a web designer. if so how much will this cost me and can anyone give me the name of a web designer that will return my call%26#039;s if a problem should arise or i have other question%26#039;s. or is this something that i can do my self. or is there a site that can give me this info. i have looked all around the net and when i use the search engine it refer%26#039;s me to other people%26#039;s online journal%26#039;s like the one i%26#039;m trying to create. please help.



How do i create or host an on line journal?





The two things you need to get started are a typepad account:



www.typepad.com



and adsense:



adsense.google.com



Then it%26#039;s a matter of promoting your site which requires you to get other sites to link to you.



How do i create or host an on line journal?



You can try blogger. http://www.blogger.com



Other Replys:Carefully.... http://www.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment