Saturday, August 8, 2009

401 The web site is blocked by administrator?

Well at home, apparently the website runescape is blocked, stating the message in the title of this question. I believe (more than likely) that the administrator account on our other comp, which is the host internet connection, is the one which blocked it.



I have tried every unblocking website, but when I get to the log in page, it just says: Page not found, or something like that. I need to know anything that:



A. may unblock it permanently



B. unblock it temporarily



PS: I have a Mac comp, and the host comp is windows.



401 The web site is blocked by administrator?





Try another kool site like GoHidden ( http://gohidden.info ) - myspace sucks anyway.



401 The web site is blocked by administrator?



The mac connecting to a windows computer might be the problem as the two aren%26#039;t compatible. Otherwise, I don%26#039;t know how to fix this problem.



Other Replys:401 is the error code for a missing page, not a block. Are you sure it%26#039;s not just a custom 401 page? It sounds like it%26#039;s on their end, not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment